1st Toronto-Singapore Short Film Festival

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Television Interview Update

Here are the details regarding the television interview with the film festival's organizer, Yeow Tong Chia:

DATE: Saturday, February 11, 2006
TIME: Between 6 p.m. - 7 p.m and again at 11:00 p.m. - 12 a.m. (The interview is approximately 6 min. in length)
CHANNEL: OMNI-2 (Channel 14 on Rogers Cable)

Stay tuned for more details on the interview and other news updates. Thanks to everyone for their continued support!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vince Chan said...

Just saw the television interview! I'm happy to see a Singapore short film festival.

I can't believe it's going to be Feb 18th, seems like I have a big conflict in my schedule but I'd really like to come. Hoping for the best!

Good luck in the festival!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Vince Chan said...

I just added the festival as an event at Upcoming.org for Toronto area. I've also displayed a badge of it on my website VinceChan.net to help promote it.

Seems like I won't be able to make it for the start of the film festival, but if I'm able to catch any of it, I'll be there!

Good luck!

9:10 AM  
Blogger torontosingaporefilmfest said...

Thanks so much for helping us promote the festival. We will be screening the dramas first. Following that, there will be an intermission where Singaporean/Malaysian food will be served. This will be followed by the screening of the documentaries. Hope to see you there!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home